¿QUIEN SOY?

Barcelona, Catalunya, Spain
Soy de Buffalo. Asisto la Universidad Católica de América en Washington, DC. Estudio la arquitectura. Estudio en Barcelona este semestre.

Friday, April 6, 2007

a Friday that is good

When you're up, you're up.
And when you're down, you're down.
And when you're only half way up,
You're neither up nor down.

That describes my run to Montjuic this afternoon. While my clothes were washing themselves in the apartment. I ran to Montjuic. I only got half way up the mountain and decided that half way was good enough for today. I had some tuna to get back to anyways. I ended up running to the cactus garden, which still is not open (sorry Mike). On the way back I passed the playground that we all played at on our first day of exploring Barcelona...memories.

Lunch was good to me. I had a bannana yogurt as an appetizer. The first course was a tuna with tomato sandwich washed down with a glass of cold milk. That was followed by a PB&J sandwich washed down with a second glass of milk. Dessert was a tasty episode of Cheers. I am now heading to studio to do some work and meet up with Ben and Victoria so we can go to mass later this afternoon for Good Friday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're fat cuz you ate a lot.

here's your stupid comment.

i miss you mi primo. come home soon.