¿QUIEN SOY?

Barcelona, Catalunya, Spain
Soy de Buffalo. Asisto la Universidad Católica de América en Washington, DC. Estudio la arquitectura. Estudio en Barcelona este semestre.

Thursday, April 5, 2007

the old man is snoring

It's raining. It's pouring. The old man/Meghan is snoring...but not here.

So last night I started falling asleep in my chair at dinner because I only had 2 hours of sleep the night before. I washed the dishes and then went to bed by 10 30 pm after watching an episode of Cheers. I woke up at 12 30 am wide awake. I could not close my eyes. I grabbed my laptop and went out to the living room where I found Brian working away. Tom woke up at 4 30 am and left for Belgium. I still wasn't tired so I stayed up longer talking to people on line, organizing my pictures, and doing a little bit of work. I was able to talk to my cousin Renee a little bit too which was pretty cool. Unfortunately, I am not going to be able to see her in Athens in May. Que lastima. I decided to go to bed at 8 am and had a very difficult time falling asleep.

I woke up at 2 pm and realized that it was siesta time already. Not wanting to break Spanish culutre, I went back to sleep until 4 pm following the siesta tradition. I then fixed myself an omellette for breakfast and then grilled cheese for lunch at the same time (I didn't want to miss a meal). I talked to my cousin Jackie and she sent me a picture of "the cousins" when we were younger. It was funny to see all of us when we were so young.

So I haven't gotten dressed yet and I don't think I am going to. It is raining outside and I have no need to leave the apartment. I am just working and relaxing in the apartment. I just have to try and get back on a regular sleep schedule tonight.

No comments: