¿QUIEN SOY?

Barcelona, Catalunya, Spain
Soy de Buffalo. Asisto la Universidad Católica de América en Washington, DC. Estudio la arquitectura. Estudio en Barcelona este semestre.

Saturday, April 7, 2007

studio

Last night, I was eating some beef stew and watching an episode of "Cheers." Everyone came over to our apartment and, well, let's just say that Cheers is going to be playing a lot more here, I think.

I was in studio all afternoon today. Not too much fun. I don't think I am going to be able to do the daytrip I wanted to because I am still working on my floor plans. Why does school always get in the way of my life? You would think I'm a student or something.

I promised Meg and Jessie that I would hang out with them tonight. I wouldn't mind hanging out with my pillow right now though.

No comments: